[asterisk-dev] Stuck in Asterisk SIP response 482

Matiss@Jekabsons.lv matiss at jekabsons.lv
Sat Jul 2 10:36:19 CDT 2011

Hallo all!

I am working here on big project to make large Asterisk PBX with
WEBinterface user self registering to use it @my city as local
comunication phones.

1. i have managed to install it on Ubuntu 11.04 server
2. i have managet it to get running
3. i even have managet to get it to call thru TRUNK to external numbers

but then i have stucked. Sometimes, not allways there was an error
that loop detected... or unable to create chan - reason unknown. I
have started to delete anything that could be wrong. Now i have a
really basic SIP.conf and Extensions.conf and permanent error when
calling out:

== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
     -- Called 010010
     -- Got SIP response 482 "Loop Detected" back from 0.0.0.0:5060
     -- SIP/010010-000007c8 is circuit-busy
   == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
     -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/000000-000007c7' status is 'CONGESTION'

P.S.
user configuration it with MySQL backend.

--
Ar cieņu
Matīss Jēkabsons
matiss at jekabsons.lv