[asterisk-dev] 'prematuremedia = yes' causes odd behavior on SNOM360 with early media.

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Fri Jul 1 16:29:53 CDT 2011

A little additional work revealed the following in response to this:

With the SNOM, it doesn't matter whether prematuremedia=no or yes, it
replies to the 100 Trying with an ACK.

With Blink, it doesn't ACK the 100 trying in either case.

I haven't noticed any other oddities this introduces aside from that
though.