[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 184.108.40.206-rc1 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Wed Jan 19 13:59:08 CST 2011
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
Asterisk 220.127.116.11. This release candidate is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
* Resolve duplicated data in the AstDB when using DIALGROUP()
(Closes issue #18091. Reported by bunny. Patched by tilghman)
* Correct issue where res_config_odbc could populate fields with invalid data.
(Closes issue #18251, #18279. Reported by bcnit, zerohalo. Tested by trev,
jthurman, elguero, zerohalo. Patched by tilghman)
* When using cdr_pgsql the billsec field was not populated correctly on
(Closes issue #18406. Reported by joscas. Patched by tilghman)
* Resolve issue where re-transmissions of SUBSCRIBE could break presence.
(Closes issue #18075. Reported by mdu113. Patched by twilson)
* Fix regression causing forwarding voicemails to not work with file storage.
(Closes issue #18358. Reported by cabal95. Patched by jpeeler)
* This version of Asterisk includes the new Compiler Flags option
BETTER_BACKTRACES which uses libbfd to search for better symbol information
within both the Asterisk binary, as well as loaded modules, to assist when
using inline backtraces to track down problems.
(Patched by tilghman)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev