[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 184.108.40.206 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Jan 14 14:11:33 CST 2011
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Fix cache of device state changes for multiple servers.
(Closes issue #18284, #18280. Reported, tested by klaus3000. Patched, tested
* Resolve issue where channel redirect function (CLI or AMI) hangs up the call
instead of redirecting the call.
(Closes issue #18171. Reported by: SantaFox)
(Closes issue #18185. Reported by: kwemheuer)
(Closes issue #18211. Reported by: zahir_koradia)
(Closes issue #18230. Reported by: vmarrone)
(Closes issue #18299. Reported by: mbrevda)
(Closes issue #18322. Reported by: nerbos)
* Linux and *BSD disagree on the elements within the ucred structure. Detect
which one is in use on the system.
(Closes issue #18384. Reported, patched, tested by bjm, tilghman)
* app_followme: Don't create a Local channel if the target extension does not
(Closes issue #18126. Reported, patched by junky)
* Revert code that changed SSRC for DTMF.
(Closes issue #17404, #18189, #18352. Reported by sdolloff, marcbou. rsw686.
Tested by cmbaker82)
* Resolve issue where REGISTER request with a Call-ID matching an existing
transaction is received it was possible that the REGISTER request would
overwrite the initreq of the private structure.
(Closes issue #18051. Reported by eeman. Patched, tested by twilson)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev