[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.39 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Jan 14 14:11:00 CST 2011
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 1.4.39. This
release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 1.4.39 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Resolve issue where channel redirect function (CLI or AMI) hangs up the call
instead of redirecting the call.
(Closes issue #18171. Reported by: SantaFox)
(Closes issue #18185. Reported by: kwemheuer)
(Closes issue #18211. Reported by: zahir_koradia)
(Closes issue #18230. Reported by: vmarrone)
(Closes issue #18299. Reported by: mbrevda)
(Closes issue #18322. Reported by: nerbos)
* Fix bugs in saying numbers using the Swedish language syntax
(Closes issue #18355. Reported, patched by oej)
* Fix not stopping MOH when transfered local channel queue member is answered.
The problem here is only present when local channels are used with the MOH
passthru option as well as no optimization (/nm).
Patched by jpeeler.
* Improve handling of REGISTER requests with multiple contact headers.
Patched by jpeeler.
* app_followme: Don't create a Local channel if the target extension does not
(Closes issue #18126. Reported, patched by junky)
* Revert code that changed SSRC for DTMF.
(Closes issue #17404, #18189, #18352. Reported by sdolloff, marcbou. rsw686.
Tested by cmbaker82)
* Resolve issue where REGISTER request with a Call-ID matching an existing
transaction is received it was possible that the REGISTER request would
overwrite the initreq of the private structure.
(Closes issue #18051. Reported by eeman. Patched, tested by twilson)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev