[asterisk-dev] New manager command QueueSync - request for comments

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:30:34 CST 2011

Hi Mark,

  I've had some problems with the time that took to login agents via AMI,
since I had to first make sure they're removed from all queues first, and
then I've QueueAdd them to the Queues they belong.

  With this code in I can send an AMI command like this:

Action: QueueSync
Queues: queue1,queue5,queue7
Interface: SIP/pa01
Paused: 0
MemberName: Agent01

  And that will make sure that Agent01 gets added to the queues listed
(queue1,queue5,queue7) AND removed from all the other queues, with just one
AMI command.

  It will silently ignore errors such as "Already There", thus the only
possible error that it can cause is an RES_OUTOFMEMORY error. (I've already
made some changes on the code I posted above for this, when I'm finished
I'll be adding the code to the reviewboard as suggested.)

Att,
Gabriel Ortiz