[asterisk-dev] Setting up a development environment for Asterisk

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:35:28 CST 2011

Thank you Kevin and Chris for your responses,
I saw that a C perspective is needed for modules to, for example,
be aware of where to locate the headers in the ``include'' module.
As you mentioned Chris, I really think developers that are unfamiliar with
the asterisk source code can greatly benefit from some of the things
offered by and IDE such as auto complete etc...
I will be happy to share my findings on here.

Thanks Again,

Nick.