[asterisk-dev] Via/maddr: (was Re: [Code Review] Properly routeresponses according to the Via headers in the request)

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Mon Jan 3 05:14:32 CST 2011

Indeed I am forced to interoperate with exactly such a Nortel system (a CS1000, if anybody cares), and quite frankly it doesn't work with vanilla Asterisk.  I have to hack around it using Kamailio (which I use anyway, but still...).

They pretty much use maddr for any time they didn't feel like properly implementing something in SIP. :/

- Brad