[asterisk-dev] Compiling problem

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Mon Jan 3 11:09:13 UTC 2011

Thank you very much for that ! As I had always embedded my modules (I
thought it would be easier, when installing and testing different
versions, to switch from one to another without cleaning the modules
directory), I did not think that would be the issue.

Let's do it without embedding !

    Thanks again,

        Hoggins!