[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.41-rc1 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Feb 28 11:19:44 CST 2011
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
Asterisk 1.4.41. This release candidate is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 1.4.41-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
* Only offer codecs both sides support for directmedia.
(Closes issue #17403. Reported, patched by one47)
* Resolution of several DTMF based attended transfer issues.
(Closes issue #17999, #17096, #18395, #17273. Reported by iskatel, gelo,
shihchuan, grecco. Patched by rmudgett)
NOTE: Be sure to read the ChangeLog for more information about these changes.
* Fix channel redirect out of MeetMe() and other issues with channel softhangup
(Closes issue #18585. Reported by oej. Tested by oej, wedhorn, russellb.
Patched by russellb)
* Fix voicemail sequencing for file based storage.
(Closes issue #18498, #18486. Reported by JJCinAZ, bluefox. Patched by
* Guard against retransmitting BYEs indefinitely during attended transfers with
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev