[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 18.104.22.168 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Feb 28 11:18:33 CST 2011
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Resolve duplicated data in the AstDB when using DIALGROUP()
(Closes issue #18091. Reported by bunny. Patched by tilghman)
* Correct issue where res_config_odbc could populate fields with invalid data.
(Closes issue #18251, #18279. Reported by bcnit, zerohalo. Tested by trev,
jthurman, elguero, zerohalo. Patched by tilghman)
* When using cdr_pgsql the billsec field was not populated correctly on
(Closes issue #18406. Reported by joscas. Patched by tilghman)
* Resolve issue where re-transmissions of SUBSCRIBE could break presence.
(Closes issue #18075. Reported by mdu113. Patched by twilson)
* Fix regression causing forwarding voicemails to not work with file storage.
(Closes issue #18358. Reported by cabal95. Patched by jpeeler)
* This version of Asterisk includes the new Compiler Flags option
BETTER_BACKTRACES which uses libbfd to search for better symbol information
within both the Asterisk binary, as well as loaded modules, to assist when
using inline backtraces to track down problems.
(Patched by tilghman)
* Resolve several issues with DTMF based attended transfers.
(Closes issues #17999, #17096, #18395, #17273. Reported by iskatel, gelo,
shihchaun, grecco. Patched by rmudgett).
NOTE: Be sure to read the ChangeLog for more information about these changes.
* Resolve issue where no Music On Hold may be triggered when using
(Closes issues #18262. Reported by francesco_r. Patched by cjacobson. Tested
by francesco_r, rfrantik, one47)
* Fix regression that changed behavior of queues when ringing a queue member.
(Closes issue #18747, #18733. Reported by vrban. Patched by qwell.)
Additionally, this release has the changes related to security bulletin
AST-2011-002 which can be found at
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev