[asterisk-dev] Problems with chan_gtalk in 1.8 branch

Malcolm C. Davenport malcolmd at digium.com
Sun Feb 27 15:08:46 CST 2011

Howdy,

I just tested outbound calling via Google Talk and Google Voice on Friday with a checkout from 1.8 SVN. Both worked normally.  Unless something has changed recently on Google's end, it's most likely a configuration issue, or Google is harshing on your account for an unknown reason.

Cheers.

Malcolm Davenport
Digium, Inc. | Senior Product Manager
Tel: +1 256 428 6252