[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] lathama: trunk r308527 - /trunk/main/http.c

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:03:13 CST 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:
> You still appear to not be using the svnmerge tools.  Please stop
> committing things until you are able to work out the proper commit
> process.
>
> --
> Russell Bryant

It is an issue with this desktop system[1].  I am checking versions
now and flushing configs.  I am very sorry for any mess.  What is a
good way to test this?  Has anyone noticed issues with the platform
changes of 32 / 64 subversion?

[1] Debian Lenny upgraded to Squeeze 32bit system

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~