[asterisk-dev] Asterisk crashes when receiving SIP answer (200OK)

ISABEL ORDAS ARNAL ioa at tid.es
Mon Feb 21 04:35:05 CST 2011

Hi all,
I am developing a new module for Asterisk and I need to call a SIP peer from it. I have copied dial_exec method and wait_for_answer from app_dial.c into my code. Everything goes fine and the destination peer is ringing correctly, but when it answers the call, Asterisk crashes. The protocol I am using is SIP and Asterisk sends the ACK correctly when 200OK is sent at the time of answering. What is wrong? Could anyone help?
Thank you all,

Regards,
isabel

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.