[asterisk-dev] QueueRules

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Feb 14 09:48:49 CST 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 14:23 +0330, shayne.alone at gmail.com wrote:
> I am looking for a way to handle callers via queuerules, but am not
> able to exactly understand the meaning and affect of this two
> variables on Queue Application, and how it change the priority of a
> caller to be answered sooner.
>

> QUEUE_MAX_PENALTY
> QUEUE_MIN_PENALTY

This is discussed in the queues chapter of "Asterisk: The Definitive
Guide", which can be found here:

http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9780596517342/ch13.html

In the future, please try the asterisk-users mailing list for this type
of question.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software