[asterisk-dev] Hold-Unhold information in queue-log

winay chaudhari cwinay at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 04:25:34 CST 2011

Hi,
We are trying to modify asterisk code to log events in queue-log when an agent puts a call on hold. (Asterisk 1.6 & 1.8)

Scenario:

1. Call comes into the system.
2. Call is put in a queue.
3. Agent in the queue takes the call.
4. Agent puts the call on hold
5. Agent takes the call off hold

We want to log the events for 4 and 5 along with the queue-name, callid & agent
We tried including the log in update_status method of app_queue.c but somehow we managed to get all fields but callid. Where can we get all the 4 fields required in the log viz queue-name, callid, agent & event?

Regards,
Winay