[asterisk-dev] Issue 18768: Agi streamfile and MOH

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Feb 8 10:05:55 CST 2011

Friends,

Today I realized that AGI streamfile turns off MOH before playing, but doesn't turn MOH on after streaming of the file is done.

I do consider this a bug. But it seems to have been that way for a long time. Fixing it so MOH turns on automatically might break applications out there.  I do need MOH to turn back on, otherwise my Asterisk doesn't send any RTP packets at all in IVRs.

Please go to Mantis and help me figure out how we can proceed!

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18768

/O