[asterisk-dev] Implementing MWI for Definity PBX served by Asterisk VoiceMail

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Feb 3 13:03:27 CST 2011

Richard Mudgett wrote:
> ntil he told me that he wanted me to control
> >  the MWI lights on the phones in the PBX

This is on my to-do list for a project with our Definity G3R.

Apparently, you can dial codes to turn on/off the MWI lights.  It
requires an analog card.  I've got an old Digium analog card to test and
our Definity manager has the codes necessary, just haven't had the time.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: