[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] lathama: branch 1.8 r305987 - in /branches/1.8: ./ configs/ phoneprov/

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:08:07 CST 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at meg.abyt.es> wrote:
> On Thursday 03 February 2011 10:51:11 Andrew Latham wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com>
> wrote:

Only one install of the merge tools.  I am using subversion
1.6.12dfsg-4 at the moment.  I am running diffs of the .svn folders
and seeing some extra junk (dir_props etc...).  If  I find an issue I
will bring it to the list.  I have been adding comments to the
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Subversion+Usage if someone
has the time to make some updates to the page that would be great...
:)

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~