[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] lathama: branch 1.6.2 r305752 - /branches/1.6.2/channels/chan_sip.c

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 3 05:05:16 CST 2011

3 feb 2011 kl. 11.59 skrev Russell Bryant:

> [...]

I did not understand that Digium has relicensed material I committed under new licensing terms. Of course you have the right to do so. But I don't like that you removed the old files then.

I really, really want the text files back in the code base. Now.

I write documentation for every Asterisk user and want everyone that distributes Asterisk solutions to be able to distribute those files.

The wiki-only based distribution is a bad idea. It's a good compliment to other ways of distribution, but not a replacement of the original files.
/O