[asterisk-dev] Fwd: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.7.1 forcing uLaw bug NOT fixed yet

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Dec 29 08:59:16 CST 2011

There is already an issue in JIRA tracking this:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18993

Per David, this appears to be related to dialing with the MOH parameter.  If you are experiencing this in the same scenario, use that issue for your tracking and/or to contribute towards the solution.  If you are experiencing this in a different scenario, please file an issue and include the relevant portions of extensions.conf, sip.conf, and preferably relevant portions of a DEBUG log showing when it begins and ends.

Thanks

Matt