[asterisk-dev] bounty for ASTERISK-17474 streaming MusicOnHold bug

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Wed Dec 28 07:43:08 CST 2011

It's been a couple of months now and as some will note, Michael L. Young
(elguero) has generously contributed his time & effort to roll a patch for
this long-standing issue.  The patches have been uploaded for 1.8 and 10.0
(see ASTERISK-17474) and I've personally tested the 1.8 patch on a couple of
systems and they are working well.  I did offer $250 of my own cheddar for
this but I requested some additional support from the community and now that
the patch has been shipped and will be rolled into 1.8.9.0 it's a good time
to revisit since I did not receive any responses last time.

Would anyone else be kind enough to donate any additional amount towards
this patch?  I am sure that the patch is of benefit to a number of you, and
any amount is appreciated!  I've created a PayPal donation box to accept
donations for this cause and will pass 100% of funds over to Michael Young.
The link is:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XSBUMJ
HD65R5A> &hosted_button_id=XSBUMJHD65R5A