[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] jrose: trunk r347903 - /trunk/apps/app_mixmonitor.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Dec 15 16:02:32 CST 2011

On 12/13/2011 02:24 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> 13 dec 2011 kl. 00:24 skrev David Vossel:

When the mistake was made years ago, and has set a precedent, there's a
good reason for following that precedent, as long as it isn't harmful or
misleading. If we had made the AMI action "MixMonitorStop", I could
clearly foresee a new AMI application developer next year ranting on
this list about the inconsistency of "StopMonitor" and "MixMonitorStop".

If there is a desire to reform AMI to have a complete consistent (and
parameter-based) syntax, that could be done by creating a new AMI
version with that syntax.

--
Kevin P. Fleming