[asterisk-dev] libss7 does not support china!

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Dec 9 06:26:02 CST 2011

On 09/12/11 06:58 AM, toasterisk wrote:
> hello:
> I am not familiar with libss7, i give some code from chan_ss7. there are
> few places
> are different between CHINA and ITU, here, i list out the deference,
> some developers can  implement
> in libss7.  there are few bits are different: routing lable, MTP timer,
> SI, SLS, SLTA, TRA and MSU.
> please refer the code taken out from chan_ss7, modify libss7 and add
> that. hope it works.
> check with attached file!

It is impossible for Asterisk developers to look at code not submitted
through the issue tracker after submitting a license agreement. If you
don't follow that procedure then your code will never be part of Asterisk.

The issue tracker is available at https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/ and
the license agreement is signed electronically through a link in the top
menu bar.

Hope that helps,
Leif.

--