[asterisk-dev] IAX Hardphone (again)

Bill Shaw b.shaw at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 09:31:52 CST 2011

Yes,  I agree that is what it is behaving like,  but there is no
firewall.  All the devices are on the same segment,  and call setup
works in the other direction.  I can setup the legs and transfer voice
packets bidirectionally just fine if the call originates from the other
end.  It looks to me like my 'new' is being dropped by Asterisk.  I'm
pretty sure I'm doing something wrong,  I just don't have the info I
need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your input,

Bill