[asterisk-dev] IAX Hardphone (again)

Bill Shaw b.shaw at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 09:56:36 CST 2011

Initially I thought the issue might be that I had not implemented call
tokens - they weren't called out in the RFC so I missed it in the first
round.  I added in call tokens last week,  but get the same result -
Asterisk just ignores my 'new' - no error message,  no indications at
all that anything is wrong - just ignores the packet.

I've been through all the IEs - Wireshark is OK with all of them except
the call token stuff so I *think* the IEs I've implemented are OK.  I've
implemented all the 'required' IEs that are called out in the RFC,  and
a few others.  I've compared the 'new' that I receive from Asterisk with
the 'new' that I'm sending to Asterisk and don't see the difference.
I've implemented all the IEs on the outgoing 'new' that I see in the
incoming 'new',  but my 'new' gets ignored.

Again,  any hints at all would be greatly appreciated.

Bill