[asterisk-dev] [Code Review]: create testsuite tests for r1533

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Fri Dec 2 09:02:27 CST 2011

On 11-12-02 01:02 AM, wdoekes wrote:
>> On Dec. 1, 2011, 4:40 p.m., Paul Belanger wrote:
>>> /asterisk/trunk/tests/channels/SIP/sip_register_domain_acl/configs/ast1/modules.conf, lines 1-3
>>> <https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1606/diff/2/?file=22051#file22051line1>
>>>
>>>      This file can be deleted.  The test should use the defaults.
>
> No it cannot. If I remove my custom modules.conf, res_calendar gets loaded and then the test shutdown fails! See the ticket about sip_register tests being disabled.

Something funky with my reviewboard login, I can no longer make inline
comments.

This is the reason we want to use the base modules.conf file. If the
test is broken because an issue with asterisk, we should fix the issue,
not have the test work around it.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer