[asterisk-dev] 1.8.5 Voicemail duration incorrect

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Wed Aug 24 13:39:18 CDT 2011

On 11-08-24 02:22 PM, Robert Huddleston wrote:
> Anyone else seen this?
>
> I saw a jira but was in feedback status..

Please do not cross post.  Also, it would help if you linked to the JIRA
issue[1] in question, helps lazy people like me from searching for it.

The issue has been imported to our internal for sprint planning, I
believe mjordan is working on it and is looking for some feedback.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-16981
--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer