[asterisk-dev] Bye is Not sending for Invite with replaces

Nikhil d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net
Tue Aug 23 05:43:06 CDT 2011

Hi
     I am getting an issue when doing attended transfer from remote
server to asterisk.Asterisk is not sending BYE to replaced call once it
got invite with replaces from remote server.

scenario:

   -->  Asterisk is registered to a remote server(SIP) .

    1. User A made a call to B through remote server
    2. B attended transfered to asterisk client.
    3. In this case asterisk will receive an invite with replaces and
then asterisk sending 200 OK for the invite,and call getting
established.But asterisk is not sending BYE to B for hangup the call
between Asterisk and B.

I checked handle_invite_replaces function,the sip_scheddestroy fun is
calling properly but still that dialog is not hangup up.

Asterisk version : 1.6.2.13

Note: Asterisk running in VOIP environment.

Please help on this.

Thanks
Nikhil