[asterisk-dev] Reviewboard Password?

Russell Bryant russell at russellbryant.net
Thu Aug 18 20:32:18 CDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Richard Mudgett <rmudgett at digium.com> wrote:
>>> Where do I set/reset the password to access ReviewBoard? I've reset
>>> my password for both the main Asterisk web site and JIRA but neither
>>> of those passwords work for ReviewBoard. I tried to reset my password
>>> for Mantis but since it's read-only I got a database error trying to
>>> do that.
>>>
>> The password should be your Mantis password.
>
> Hmm... fortunately I was able to dig it up, but there still does not
> appear to be a functioning way to reset this password.  Also, what's
> up with having 3 different passwords?  I thought that some sort of
> single-sign on backend was being implemented.

The SSO works between wiki.asterisk.org, issues.asterisk.org, and
code.asterisk.org.  It should be easy to make it work for
bamboo.asterisk.org.  I tried to get it working for reviewboard, but
failed.  It should be possible, it's just going to take someone with
some Python and django knowledge to go work on it.  It just didn't
turn out as easy as I thought it was going to be.  So, for now it's
still reading from the old and now read-only Mantis database.  Sorry.
:-(

There has been some talk of just switching to code.asterisk.org, which
is what the Asterisk SCF project is using.  I haven't used it though
so I can't really comment on it.

--
Russell Bryant