[asterisk-dev] SIP Blind transfer and AMI Events

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 09:28:27 CDT 2011

Hi,

I noticed the order of AMI Events has changed in 1.8.5 compared to
1.8.4 when doing SIP Blind transfer.

Please see xfer-AMI-Events.png for more details below:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3182365/xfer-AMI-Events.png

Specifically in 1.8.4 initial call is handed up *after* Transfer event.
In 1.8.5 initial call is hanged up *before" Transfer event.

Could someone please let me know which behaviour is considered "correct"
and will be used in the future versions of Asterisk?

The reason I ask is we use AMI events to updated CDR, billing etc.
and 1.8.5 behaviour breaks our application logic.

Thanks and best regards,
Chris