[asterisk-dev] Wiki license

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Aug 16 07:04:39 CDT 2011

16 aug 2011 kl. 13:56 skrev Kevin P. Fleming:

> On 08/16/2011 06:41 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>>
>> 16 aug 2011 kl. 13:36 skrev Russell Bryant:

>>> I remember starting a discussion and then never brought it to a
>>> conclusion and forgot about it.  Sorry about that.  As of today, the
>>> license is still the same.
>>>
>>> On a related note, it looks like the wiki configuration that put the
>>> license information at the bottom of every page isn't there anymore.
>>
>> Yes, I noticed. COuld not find the license anywhere. Well, I guess it's not your problem any more ;-)
>
> Actually, it is there, but it's not working properly. Something is broken with the 'theme' we are using on the wiki, and I've been discussing it with Atlassian over the past week (it causes other problems as well). It will be fixed, it's just taking more time than I would like.

A more important question though, Kevin, is the one about the actual license. If we're stuck with the old one I would like to move the documentation originals back to svn so that the docs are available for everyone that uses any form of Asterisk. And if the contributions to the wiki aren't done under the same license as source code, then this applies to Switchvox as well ;-)

/O