[asterisk-dev] [Review] dahdi-tools: freepbxdb configuration generator

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Aug 10 11:56:27 CDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:19:44AM -0500, Russ Meyerriecks wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:50:27PM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > This adds another configuration generator for dahdi_genconf:
> >
> >   dahdi_genconf freepbxdb
>
> This is really great. My only request is that it doesn't complain if
> asterisk isn't installed like genconf does now.

dahdi_genconf is typically run before starting asterisk. This module is
intended to be run separately and optionally. I currently have a
separate option in live_dahdi to run it (just after starting asterisk).

It can't really tell that Asterisk is not installed. It can check if the
socket is not there and silently do nothing. Is that what you were
after?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com