[asterisk-dev] [Review] dahdi-tools: freepbxdb configuration generator

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Aug 10 04:50:27 CDT 2011

[I don't see any support for dahdi-tools in the ReviewBoard, and I use
Git there anyway. So I figured I'll just post the code on my clone of
the DAHDI-tools tree. The branch includes ATM a single patch on top of
current SVN trunk]

This adds another configuration generator for dahdi_genconf:

  dahdi_genconf freepbxdb

will create the extra astdb entries needed for the FreePBX dialplan to
call into a DAHDI extension that matches the DAHDI channel configured
by dahdi_genconf. This allows using dahdi_genconf to generate a
semi-working configuration for a FreePBX setup in our testing
environment.

Note that Asterisk must be running. This is implemented by writing
command directly to the Asterisk control socket.

Commit: https://gitorious.org/~tzafrir/asterisk-tools/tzafrirs-dahdi-tools/commit/97ea4f794857d772f8ca7ec68ccf625aac30f08a
Git branch: https://gitorious.org/~tzafrir/asterisk-tools/tzafrirs-dahdi-tools/commits/tzafrir-freepbxdb
Repository: https://gitorious.org/~tzafrir/asterisk-tools/tzafrirs-dahdi-tools

--