[asterisk-dev] Manual loading of modules with AST_MODFLAG_GLOBAL_SYMBOLS broken

Daniel Ferrer daniel at ipcontact.com.uy
Fri Aug 5 10:48:55 CDT 2011

I reported this some time ago to the list (I get no response from
anybody by the way :) ).
Module loading is broken when trying to load manually a module that
exports symbols (typically res_* modules).

Now I've found it, and attached a patch:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18227

bye
daniel