No subject

Tue Apr 12 01:01:39 CDT 2011

redirect these messages to end party registered over asterisk.

Is there special setting need to be done on asterisk server for SMS,
means like we have dialplan on asterisk for calls, so what about message
redirection, where i should specify plan for messages.

so do i need to make changes in any asterisk config files for instant
messages.

Please guide me how to start instant messaging.
Please help, i'm stuck.
Waiting for response.

Thanking you.
Regards,
Vikash

--000e0cd3ac9c089d5104a3aee0e0

ave installed and configured asterisk server and made accounts of windows m=
essenger on asterisk server so that they can contact each other=20
via asterisk.
: Method Not allowed.
) - Command in SIP MESSAGE<br>[Jan=A0 1 00:23:42] WARNING[381]: chan_sip.c:=
14362 receive_message: Received message to &lt;sip:2000 at asterisk&gt; from &=
quot;1000&quot; &lt;s<br>
ip:1000 at asterisk&gt;;tag=3Da9328387539648f1ac85d834e88b793c;epid=3D059dfffc=
5f, dropped it...<br>Content-Type:text/plain; charset=3DUTF-8;msgr=3DWAAtAE=
0ATQBTAC0ASQBNAC0ARgBvAHIAbQBhAHQAOgAgAEYATgA9AE0AUwAlADIAMABTAGgAZQ<br>BsA=
GwAJQAyADAARABsAGcAOwAgAEUARgA9ADsAIABDAE8APQAwADsAIABDAFMAPQAwADsAIABQAEYA=
PQAwAA0ACgANAAoA<br>
=A0 Message: hieeeeeeeeeeeeeee<br>
configuration to redirect these messages to end party registered over=20
asterisk.
e redirection, where i should specify plan for messages.
essages.

--000e0cd3ac9c089d5104a3aee0e0--