[asterisk-dev] SRTP configuration and behavior in Asterisk18

Bob Beers bob.beers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:41:07 CDT 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Terry Wilson <twilson at digium.com> wrote:
>> IMO, the current situation (trunk) includes these short-comings wrt SRTP
>> (not necessarily in order of importance):
>> a - Asterisk can only offer one crypto-suite in outgoing INVITEs,
>> b - The only crypto-suite Asterisk will offer is "AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80",
>
> This is actually something I was planning on addressing this week sometime. I'll be sure to review your patches.

Hi Terry,

Is there any progress on this?

I no longer have access to the hardware or the development environment where I
 was working on these issues.  Still, I would like to continue to
participate in the
 improvement process.
The last patch I submitted on the issue tracker still had some problems, but
 I think it can be coaxed into shape.

- Bob