[asterisk-dev] Final call for changes to Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.2

Jonathan Thurman jonathan at thurmantech.com
Tue Apr 26 10:45:59 CDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:50 AM, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:

> Can you point me to the bug reports you have opened for the problems you have seen?
> I would like to see what I can do to help address them.

Issue 18818 is preventing those using realtime and local channels from
upgrading to 1.8.  There is a deadlock in chan_local while waiting for
the realtime lookup.  I checked this issue today and it is still a
problem in the 1.8 branch (SVN 315439).  I submitted a patch to
chan_local that has been tested by a few users including the reporter.

-Jonathan