[asterisk-dev] Final call for changes to Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.2

Stefan Tichy asterisk2 at pi4tel.de
Mon Apr 25 17:17:52 CDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 04:53:34PM -0400, Russell Bryant wrote:
> What version specifically did you test?  Can you be more specific about time frames in your test?

Today it was version 1.8.3.3, but I will have to check using
1.6.2.17.3 anyway. Will append some logs to issue 17544.

First I wanted to use TLS, but Asterisk shows some strange behavior.
It did work without problems using 1.8.3.2 on a Debian Lenny box.
Bug report follows, but here it is already past midnight.

--
Stefan Tichy  ( asterisk2 at pi4tel dot de )