[asterisk-dev] Final call for changes to Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.2

Mitch Sharp MSharp at BIGNetworks.com
Thu Apr 21 16:08:41 CDT 2011

We
> will evaluate them for whether they affect supported versions (1.8)
before
> closing anything.  In some cases, we may need assistance from the
reporter
> to help determine if an issue is still a problem in Asterisk 1.8.
>
> These changes will allow the development team to focus more on
addressing
> issues that are reported against Asterisk 1.8.  Now let's work
together to
> move Asterisk forward!

Issue 0019167 (Just posted)
Multiple parking lots parkedcall/transfers/reparking/hangup/recording no
handled properly
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=19167
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1194/

Issue 0017947 (Just uploaded patch for 1.6.2.17.2)
Allow user more control over parked calls that expire from a one touch
park
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17947
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/963/

[fingers crossed]