[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Fax Gateway Implementation T30<->T38

Pavel Selivanov biohumanoid.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:53:28 CDT 2011

15.04.2011 1:45, Kevin P. Fleming пишет:
> If OSLEC does not support any 'features', then NLP_automatic should
> not be set to true. NLP_automatic indicates to DAHDI that the echocan
> will handle its own NLP based on CED detection and that DAHDI does not
> need to do the detection.
aggree about BLP_automatic.

> It does appear to be a bug that the audio is not passed to the echocan
> in ECHO_MODE_FAX, though. That should be reported and get fixed.
It's not a bug, maybe bug in my English.

Once DAHDI have detected 2100Hz (echo_can_disable_detector_update
function), it's calling set_echocan_fax_mode to set FAX mode.
set_echocan_fax_mode will find there are no "features" supported in
OSLEC, and will set mode to IDLE.
So, it will do, what it must do (disable echo canceller if 2100Hz detected).