[asterisk-dev] Adding AMR-WB to Asterisk

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Thu Apr 14 09:47:55 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Ignoring the licensing issues involved with AMR-WB, if you are interested in adding a new media format with a dynamic payload, grep for AST_FORMAT_SPEEX.  Everyplace that define is used a new AST_FORMAT_AMR_WB define must exist with code to perform similar logic for the new media format.  It really really doesn't take long at all to add pass-through support.

--
David Vossel
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer, Open Source Software