[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8: H323 requirements, ptlib and h323plus

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 16:55:33 CDT 2011

Dear Tony;

Thanks alot for your reply.

So does this mean, the normal h323 that is coming with Asterisk 1.8 will not work?

Because actually I compiled ptlib and h323plus and configured the path (PTLIBDIR and OPENH323DIR), but I when run ./configure for asterisk it does not detect the h323 (also the samething when running make menuselect, it does not detect the h323 channel).

If that the case, then no need to try with default h323 .. But I would like to confirm this.

Any confirm to help me?
Regards
Bilal