[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Support for as-feature-event package

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Apr 1 08:29:15 CDT 2011

1 apr 2011 kl. 15.24 skrev Martin Koenig:

>> First, do you want to fund the work?
>
> Maybe - or we might do it ourselves
Great, then there's a point in discussing this :-)

>> Secondly, is the spec public?
>
> The spec contains a lot more than this. This specific part is a derivate of
> ECMA-323 which is public.
>
> It can be found here:
>
> http://interop.broadsoft.com/files/BW-SIPAccessSideExtensionsInterfaceSpec-R
> 170.pdf
>
> Section 8 is the relevant one.

Since we already have support for outbound subscriptions, the discussion should be about states in Asterisk.
Currently we have no DND or forward states on extensions... You could potentially connect this to custom states to have maximum flexibility.

/O