[asterisk-dev] Dadhi_dummy disabled

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Sep 29 08:55:15 CDT 2010

On 9/29/10 8:44 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> [...]

To add to Russell's comment, in response to
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17959 all the references to
dahdi_dummy in linux/tools documentation were removed since I could see
how this could be confusing.

Also, https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/518/ is when it was up for
review that it should be the default behavior.

Ollie, what in the source were you looking at so I know where to add
another comment?

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer