[asterisk-dev] New Feature Idea

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Mon Sep 27 12:10:49 CDT 2010

On 10-09-27 12:02 PM, Nir Simionovich wrote:
> reproduction is really simple, the attacked modified 2 files using the
> phpconfig tool, then reloaded
> the Asterisk configuration through FreePBX. He simply added the
> following to sip_custom.conf:
>
> That's it. Any call generated via the from-test context would simply
> register no CDR records.

This does not sound like an Asterisk issue to me. It sounds like a clever way of
using the dialplan by someone who gained access through an external system that
happens to have access to Asterisk.

Personally, this sounds like an issue with securing an external system, and
nothing to do with Asterisk directly. The application is working as intended.

Leif.