[asterisk-dev] Enhanced SS7 support in Asterisk-1.8 ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Thu Sep 23 00:08:12 CDT 2010

Hi!
  I would like to ask, whether it is planned to update chan_dahdi/sig_ss7.c
for libss7 trunk. It is substantially improved compared to the 1.0 branch,
which should be currently used. One of the reasons to switch from 1.6 (which
also uses 1.0 branch) to 1.8 was my hope that SS7 will improve, but it seems
to be not the case. Yes, I'm using asterisk rather atypically, in a big telco
operator environment, and robust SS7 support is essential for me...
  With regards, Pavel