[asterisk-dev] Help me Out!!!! (SCAM)

Dave WOOLLEY david.woolley at bts.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 12:25:00 CDT 2010

This is an unfortunately quite common scam these days.  Although it is a variation on the one described in <http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23861703-us-embassy-flooded-with-dating-scam-calls.do>, the supposed victims, in this case, are real, but are victims of identity fraud.  More precisely it is this one <http://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/news-07-2010/_stranded_traveler_scammers_attack_online.html>.

--
David Woolley
BTS Holdings Plc