[asterisk-dev] confuse no the method audiohook mix read side and write side data

John Wu jwjohn0 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:50:52 CDT 2010

yep I look into the mixmonitor and finally track to function
ast_slinear_saturated_add which actually
mix the read and write audio. But I confuse on its implementation for it
just simply add the read audio
with write audio. The audio data is encoded so I think it should not
directly add with it and it should
first decode audio data as PCM then add.