[asterisk-dev] Question about #17888 and why it has been blocked

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat Sep 11 08:34:23 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> i am very interested in the code which should be checked in with
> revision 286071 but david vossel has blocked it via svnmerge (thats
> wath the bot says)
>
> i have done some traceback of the subscribe and extension handling so
> i want to know what would be changed here. Is there a reviewboard for
> this (havent seen one).

The patch was reviewed (by me) but outside of reviewboard on that one.  It was a pretty nasty deadlock, but due to some significant changes to how device state and extension state are processed, the bug only affects Asterisk 1.4.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software